Last updated on 14-3-2020
cookies and further information about cookies.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser (Chrome, Firefox etc) by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in
your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more
useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access our site, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser. Cookies are classified according to origin, purpose, or expiration date. The cookies used by JABOScreations serve different purposes; their validity periods vary.
- First-party cookies: deposited and managed directly by JABOScreations
- Third-party cookies: deposited and managed by partners to perform statistical analysis about how users navigate our website.
- Of course, this analysis is performed entirely anonymously.
- Technical cookies: ensure, among other things, smooth navigation on the website. Also, they allow the use of specific tools with restricted access.
- Cookies for analysis and advertising purposes: allow statistics about website visitors to be collected, such as the number of visitors to different areas of the website, frequency of visits, or user behaviour and habits. The navigation, services, offers, as well as interest-related use of advertising space can be improved. If you click on one of these advertising spaces, cookies can be placed. This is how we can create anonymous user profiles to provide interest-based advertising.
- Session cookies: these cookies collect and store data for the duration of the user’s visit to our website.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies collect and store data in the browser within a variable time frame, depending on the purpose.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display correctly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies on the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Furthermore, you can look up the help pages of your browser.
Some of the most popular can be found here: